Sunday, June 26, 2016

Do you remember?






I love the feeling of being so free. The ocean, sand, and sun, do that for me.  Being at the beach brings me an inner peace like nothing else.

I went with the kids to our favorite beach today. Beautiful day, huge waves and lots of sun. We rode the waves, explored, relaxed, saw a baby shark and had a picnic.

I taught my daughter how to ride the waves and a boogie board today, as I did with my boys when they were younger. We had so much fun. She kept wiping out in the beginning. I told her that we should take a break for a bit. She responded with, "No, I just need to push through, it is what it is. Let's do it again."

She reminded me the perspective of being a kid. If your having fun, your having fun, why stop?

I love days like today. They are great reminders that every once in a while we need to put the adult stuff aside and act like a kid again.



Until next time,
~It is what it is~

No comments:

Post a Comment