Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Let's just hit the reset button.......









It was certainly a messed up day for me today. Started with my phone going off the grid, daughter getting sick, technical difficulties at the doctors office, going to work for a few and then just deciding to call it a day and get my haircut another day.

In the grand scheme of things, I am sure there are reasons for everything that went wrong today, but I definitely changed my hair appointment though!!! I can handle a lot but today was not going to be the day for me to go to the hairdressers.

I shared my frustrating day earlier on ~It is what it is~ FB page. Staying positive, some days, can be impossible. We are all human and can have wicked messed up days.

I have let that part of the day go. I came home and took a nap, on the couch, with my daughter. Yes, I am an adult and took a nap.  Some days just call for a reset button.

We awakened fresh. My daughter started feeling better and I certainly did. My daughter, one of my sons and I ended up playing the game HeadBanz.  That always makes us laugh!! My phone, well, if you do not get a response from a text you have sent, just resend it. I feel better but I am not going to deal with Sprint this evening.

Do not be afraid to reset your day. A nap, work-out, vent it out, have some kind of fun, or whateva you need to do to reset your day, do it.  It will make a world of difference.

I am now going to chill out with Ben 'n Jerry and catch up on my favorite show.

Tomorrow is another day.

Until next time,
~It is what it is~


https://www.facebook.com/Jackiesview


No comments:

Post a Comment