Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Even Superman has Lois.......




I think that we should have that one person we can show our everything. I'm talking dark side, sappy side, happy side, wild side, and of course the crazy side with. It doesn't have to be one person. It could be people in our circle.

We need to have a place where we can shed our layers and just be, with the knowing that there is unconditional love and acceptance waiting for us.

We do not need approval of our bad or good behavior. I'm not talking about that. That feeling of being everything with the knowledge of security. Being able to say I need help, I don't know what to do, I did this or this seems to mean this to me but I'm not sure, what do you see?

Life, at its best, is still hard. We weren't meant to live it alone.

So why are you?


Until next time,
~It is what it is~

https://www.facebook.com/Jackiesview/

No comments:

Post a Comment