Thursday, January 5, 2017

I don't even know where I am going......









"I want a love that can get me through another restless night
Stay, go, whatever I do, I just can't get it right
I just can't get it right"



The restlessness you feel, you already know what the answer is.  So I am asking you, How much longer will you continue doing this to yourself?


"I'm wrestling the angels
And the devils in my head"


It is within you that you will find what you are missing.  Until you are willing to open that door, that you have cemented shut, you will continue the path that you are on.


"I just want to drink it in
Driftin' into silence I feel a tightenin' in my chest
I'm reachin' out for something that I already missed"




Try all you want but nothing will dull the pain long enough. It always comes out.


"I left you without warning, no note beside the bed"



Stop running. You are worth it. Believe in you, as do others. There is nothing you could say or do that would make anyone who loves you see you any differently. NOTHING.

"I just can't get it right"



You need to forgive yourself. I am telling you to and it is the truth. We all have moments in our lives that we want to forget and run from until we can no longer run away.



"I pray you can forgive me"




You are already forgiven and know who to reach out to.  They are waiting for you.



It is time.



Until next time,
~It is what it is~












No comments:

Post a Comment