Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Cloudy 'n Grey






A work meeting led me on a road trip today. The day was cloudy and grey, much like the mood I was in. I did not sleep well at all the night before, which caused me to awaken in quite the cranky mood.

We have this saying at work, "leave it at the door before you walk into work." I did.

But I found myself on this drive. My mind raced with many thoughts while blasting the music.

I went to my meeting and back with the drive back to work.  Still cloudy and grey.

I never resolved my thoughts or my mood.

I did however come to this conclusion:

Some days are meant to be, just cloudy 'n grey and that is okay. That is why we have a nighttime.

A chance to put this day behind us, hopefully get a good night's rest, and start again tomorrow.


Until Next Time,
~It is what it is~

http:/www.facebook.com/Jackiesview








No comments:

Post a Comment