Saturday, February 3, 2018

Give me a Vampire or a Werewolf any day....




Life has a put way too many "Real Ugly Humans" in our paths. And no, I am not talking about a person's appearance here.

It deeply saddens me to see the ugly in a person's character. I am talking about people who are vindictive, malicious, mean, and the worst are the one's who shout from the roof tops about how great they are.

They will find your weakness and exploit it. Pretend to have your back while twisting the knife into it. They believe they are superior to us, real humans. They get some profound satisfaction in seeing our demise from their doing.

I will allow those to do whatever it is they  need to do to feed their own self worth, at my expense.

You see, they can only harm you, if you believe in them.  At the end of the day, I will still be surrounded by, those that know my worth and value it, by me just being me.

The ugly, well, at the end of the day, all that they will be surrounded with, is people who are just like them.

And that's why I am going to keep out hanging with my pack.....


Until Next Time,
~It is what it is~












No comments:

Post a Comment