Thursday, July 5, 2018

Just Unplug.....



I realized today, that it has been at least 7 months since my last vacation from work. 7 months!!!

I have had a rough 7 months. This past month has been a true struggle for me.

I couldn't for the life of me figure out why I felt "off" all the time. A friend even asked me, "Ah what's going on with you?"

I haven't been blogging like I normally do.

It is because I haven't tuned out work and all the other things that I have going on, all the time. I have constantly been on the go. Constantly. 

I need to disconnect this week. It will be a week filled with family,friends, and the beach.

I am drained. Time to refuel by doing the things that make me feel like me.

Point of me telling you guys this?

Don't be like me. Stop yourself from becoming burnt out, now.

Disconnect for a day or a moment.

Just Unplug from what is draining you.

Yes, right now!

Until next time,
~It is what it is~




No comments:

Post a Comment