Saturday, January 20, 2018

I interrupt your morning.......


Due to age and health issues, I am that person who has to watch what I eat and has to exercise, to maintain a reasonable healthy body mass for me.

The two things on this list, that I consider to be rather devastating are, CHOCOLATE and BREAD. I love dark chocolate and bread.

Why are the things we love, so, so, so bad for us??!!! My body could not survive on chocolate or bread alone. Could it???

I get the whole being healthy is best for us.

I think there is way too much emphasis put on what we look like and what our size is to be considered healthy.

Like who asked the world to but in my personal life??

People praise you when you loose weight. But when you are overweight (btw, the government decided this a long time ago, the government) you get that "voice" of sympathy, but you have a pretty face or your personality doesn't match your body image. More blah blah.

So, yes, when I see things like this, it just totally pisses me off. Even Weight Watchers allows you to eat these things.

Do what you need to be healthy for you. No one gets to put pressure on you about what You should look like. Not. A. One.

I will not lecture you on what size you need to be. You get to decide what makes you happy.

But please do not deprive yourself on what you love. Find your balance between food and exercise that puts you feeling energetic, happy, and at peace when you look in the mirror.

Now, if you don't mind, I am going back to scrolling facebook, drinking coffee, and eating some, dark chocolate covered almonds.


Until Next Time,
~It is what it is~

No comments:

Post a Comment