Thursday, July 27, 2017

See the Beauty in the Pain.....




We all have dealt with pain in our lives. Physically or emotionally, pain is pain.

I haven't met a soul who has lived a life free from pain.

We may become so accustomed to pain, that we don't know how to be without it.

"Let the bullets fly
Oh
 Let them Rain
My luck, my love, my God,
They came from
PAIN"

You may be of the few unfortunate ones who learned pain way too early in life. A lesson teaching us that nothing comes without pain.

Let it go. Yeah, I know easier said then done. The longer you hold on to it, the more it controls you. Your perspective on life will always come from a place of pain not peace.
And your saying, So? 

"I can handle it. I am strong enough. I have been through worse."

You might think that is a perfectly good response. Right? 

How about, "I know I am strong enough but that does not mean I should have to handle this alone or at all!"

When you let it go, your perspective on life changes. Pain makes you stronger not more deserving of more pain. 

"I am the one at the sail,
I'm the Master of My sea"

Yes, it is that simple. You are in control of what you want to control. Start small. Let some of it go. 

Don't let the pain control you anymore. Give it less of your energy. 


Until Next Time,
~It is what it is~






No comments:

Post a Comment