Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Tell me......





Hunter: Well, you hold the line.

Prey: When every one of them is giving up or giving in, tell me.

Hunter: Just another product of today.

Prey: Took an oath by the blood of my hand, won't break it.

Hunter: Nothing ever comes without a consequence or cost, tell me.

Prey: Let me see the light within the dark trees' shadow.

Hunter: What's Happenin?

Prey: A bit of the truth, the truth.

Hunter: Deep inside me, I'm fading to black, I'm fading.

Prey: You gotta be so cold.

Hunter: Yeah, you're a natural.

Prey: Rather be the hunter than the prey.

Hunter: To make it in this world.

Prey: Living your life cutthroat.

Hunter: You gotta be so cold.

Prey: I can taste it, the end is upon us, I swear.

Hunter: looking through the glass, find the wrong within the past knowin'.

Prey: That's the price you pay.

Hunter: Gonna Make It?

Prey: I'm gonna make it.

Prey: This house of mine stands strong.

Hunter: Yeah, you're a natural.

Tell me who are you in this story?


  • The Hunter or The Prey?




Until Next Time,
~It is what it is~


http://www.facebook.com/Jackiesview



*I do not own this rights to this song, video, or lyrics*











No comments:

Post a Comment