Thursday, July 29, 2021

Watering flowers at night...


It's been a wicked busy month for me.  Work has its challenges, home life has been totally one thing after another, and it's all doable, just chaotic. 

Typical me,  9:30pm this evening, I was watering my garden, had to use my phones flashlight, and I noticed that my marigolds are huge! Like, that's my rose bush behind it, huge. 

It's been a while since I really got a good look at them. It got me thinking about what else have I not been paying attention to? What else is growing without me noticing? What else am I taking for granted?

The thing about this life of ours is, it goes by so damn quick.  

Tonight is just a reminder, for me, to slow down and pay attention to what I haven't been noticing lately.

If I don't, then life will just continue on..

(That friend I meant to call.

That thing I never filled out.

That book I bought but never read.

That.....)

With or without me.


Until Next Time,

~It is what it is~


No comments:

Post a Comment